New Year’s Resolutions for Your Podcast
by James VanOsdol | December 30, 2015
Time to start making resolutions for the new year. Here are five recommendations:
- Take stock of what’s working and what’s not: 86 the stuff that isn’t.
- Tell everyone you know about your podcast, but also encourage them to tell everyone they know. Everyone in your audience has an audience. Expand yours.
- Try something new at least every other show. Maybe it’s a formatting reconfiguration. A new intro. New guests. Keep making the show interesting for you and your listeners.
- Make sure your show profile still looks and reads exactly the way it should across all platforms (iTunes, Stitcher, Rivet, etc.).
- Come up with new ways to promote your show on social media (contests can be especially effective).